Labels

Gabe (8) PBB (4) bum (2) nga naman (2) relief (2) Ian (1) Inay (1) NAIA (1) baptism (1) barbie (1) blog (1) party (1)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Missing each other's company


I was sick for a few days with cough and flu so i was not able to play with my baby, Gabe, during that time. Naawa rin naman ako sa baby ko kasi he wanted me to cuddle him like what we used to do every morning and before going to sleep. Kaso i don't want him to get sick din, mas mahirap kapag sya kasi hindi namin malalaman kung ano nararamdaman nya di ba? So tiis talaga porkloins and terderloins, luha. So when i was finally OK (a little, makulit din e, hehehe), nabuhat ko na cya kaso that is after his scheduled DPT and HEPB shot so he's not in a playful mood. Kaya ayun, sabukot ang mukha at ayaw magpababa. Pero when the pain finally subsided, he was off to sleep, napagod ata kaiiyak. After giwing him his milk, i didn't notice that he was holdng my hand, so we end up sleepin hand in hand.
My boy truly missed me, sarap naman, hehehe. - tipaks

No comments:

Post a Comment